OmniShield Vehicle Disinfection Service Available at Mike Erdman Nissan in Cocoa, FL
OmniShield Vehicle Disinfection Service Available Mike Erdman Nissan in Cocoa, FL
Protect your well-being with an OmniShield Vehicle Disinfection Service now available at Mike Erdman Nissan in Cocoa, FL, near Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville, and Merritt Island. You rely on your vehicle to get you to work and to run errands, but while inside the numerous buildings you visit, you touch dozens of surfaces and then carry those germs back to your vehicle. Now more than ever, it is vital to protect your vehicle from harmful bacteria that could lead to illness.
Our OmniShield Vehicle Disinfection Service can provide that peace of mind. With an application that takes mere minutes, this system sanitizes your vehicle’s cabin.
- Engineered specifically for automotive use-safe on all surfaces including electronic displays
- EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2 the coronavirus that causes COVID-19*
- Kills over 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, mildew and other harmful microorganisms or “microbes that can be hazardous to passengers’ health.
- Kills 99.999% on hard, non-porous surfaces and 99.9% on soft surfaces.
- Eliminates existing allergens and odors
The OmniShield Vehicle Disinfection Service also provides antimicrobial protection for your automobile’s interior.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, odor free and environmentally neutral
- Upon application, the patented antimicrobial agent chemically reacts with, and molecularly bonds to, the surface to which it is applied, becoming an integral and permanent part of that surface.
- As the coating cures, millions of microscopic antimicrobial “spike-like” applications form and extend from the service.
- Creates an invisible shield that inhibits the growth of the microorganisms and helps prevent the growth and spread of bacteria
- Lasts up to 12 months!
Contact Mike Erdman Nissan today and schedule your OmniShield Vehicle Disinfection Service
*When used as directed. Products utilized by OmniShield Surface Protection Program have been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and meets the EPA Virtual Emerging Pathogen Policy