See how Many You Can Get Right
In Pursuit of Trivia…See how many you can get right…
- What is the only man made object visible from the moon?
- On which island was Napoleon exiled following his defeat at Waterloo?
- What is the capital of Australia?
- Who was the ‘Mad Monk’ of Russian history?
- What is the largest fish in the ocean?
- Which artist painted a mustache and goatee on the Mona Lisa?
- In what country would one find 8 of the 10 highest mountains?
- Which common word changes its pronunciation when the first letter is capitalized?
- What is the most popular drink in the world that does not contain alcohol?
- Does sound travel faster through water or steel?
- What was the first planet to be discovered using a telescope, in 1781?
- Which country is bordered by both the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
- Which country is reported to have the oldest flag design?
- What is the most common blood type in humans?
- What is the only word in English ending in the letters “mt”?
- Which is the largest planet in the solar system?